Tragedy as couple, daughter die after inhaling generator fume

A couple, Lucius and Ngozi Iwunze, and their daughter, Geraldine, have died in Imo State after reportedly inhaling generator fume. The incident happened on Sunday in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of the State. Confirming the tragedy, on Monday, the police spokesperson in the state, Orlando Ikeokwu, told reporters in Owerri that the police had […]
Tragedy as couple, daughter die after inhaling generator fume

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
WhatsApp We are online
%d bloggers like this: